New Guy in Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Edbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered an 802A with $1K down, more will be put down when the financial bit starts but it was $1K to order everywhere I looked.

raptorexplorer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up my bare bones non leather, non tech package leadfoot a month ago. Saved 15k of the what all the loaded ones run for. 59k out the door(including tt&l). Put 25k in upgrades into her and picked up last week. IMO they really overcharge for a bunch of tech crap that if you upgrade bumpers, engine bolt ons, etc, you lose them anyway. Who actually uses a nav anymore. We all use phones. Order, or just call every dealer around until you find one. Now she is a total baddass. 150 more hp, 37's, and looks nothing like all the other raptors i see driving a round.

what package did you end up getting? i wanted the cooled seats and its only available in 802a - do you know if there are aftermarket cooled seats?

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is the base package. No seats and i do not think they have an aftermarket option. Really take a look at what you get in the 802a. i have it in my 13. But you are talking 15k for all that stuff. If you stay stock maybe it is worth it. But if you change bumpers, and do aftermarket add ons, seriously half the equipment is gone and deosn work anymore. Also you are paying for a navigation that no one uses anymore, and a bunch of fluff. That is where they make a ton of mark up. Trust me i paid for it in my 13, but when you really break down the equipment, it is a bad deal if you upgrade stuff. If you stay stock, then most of the tech is good, except the garbage nav.

OP
OP
J

JLP83

Reaction score
Well I couldn't wait for the 19 and pulled the trigger on a white supercrew 802 that just showed up on the lot yesterday. Truck was built on 7/24. Drove it home 40 miles in a blinding rain storm without a glitch. Mandatory Starbucks pics coming tomorrow morning.