New girl from Georgia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
why are so belligerent? Its locker room talk, big deal…Lighten up

Introduce me to your sister and/or your wife and let me talk "locker room talk." Hey's it's no big deal. Lighten up.

It's all about your perspective. I see you have none. And you think this is a locker room.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Introduce me to your sister and/or your wife and let me talk "locker room talk." Hey's it's no big deal. Lighten up.

It's all about your perspective. I see you have none. And you think this is a locker room.

Oh i see you are one of "those" that does not see a clear line. You have been a "supporting member" since 2014? So you just come in once in a while and troll this site? May be its the wrong site for you? Go join some sista, motha site and give each other hugs 24/7. Trump is coming to Philly this week don t forget to join the protests….
I assume you never served in the military because with your "empowering and righteous" attitude you would have been kind of one of a kind. Definitely in the Russian military, yes i did serve, you would not be tolerated within.

Now go get a Raptor if you do not have one and keep yourself busy.

Also there are different ways to make an insulting remark to a woman. In this particular case this was not an insult, it was a funny joke.

Hamm3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh i see you are one of "those" that does not see a clear line. You have been a "supporting member" since 2014? So you just come in once in a while and troll this site? May be its the wrong site for you? Go join some sista, motha site and give each other hugs 24/7. Trump is coming to Philly this week don t forget to join the protests….
I assume you never served in the military because with your "empowering and righteous" attitude you would have been kind of one of a kind. Definitely in the Russian military, yes i did serve, you would not be tolerated within.

Also there are different ways to make an insulting remark to a woman. In this particular case this was not an insult, it was a funny joke.

It's just an internet forum, so I don't really care one way or the other, I'm here for information and pictures of trucks.

But he's right, it's about perspective. This area where I was raised (N. GA/Upstate SC) guys talk terribly about women...to one another. The moment a lady is around, that shit gets zipped up quick or someone is getting punched in the jaw.

So just because that's copacetic from where you're from, and different from his opinion, doesn't mean he's a damn ****** that served in the Russian military.

Also, maybe he didn't serve in ours. So what? What kind of metric is that to measure by? "Chelsea" Manning served in ours as well. Is that who I'm supposed to use to instantly judge you?

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Ok so first. Welcome Lucy! Thick skin is gonna be necessary around here. Also if you want a pink name and the FRF Lady flair under your name just hit up Raptizzle or Birdman via PM and they'll get it taken care of.

Secondly: This probably applies to a few of you in here...

http://memeshappen.com/media/created/Thirsty-*****--meme-21837.jpg

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Oh, I see. You're making a lot of ASSumptions. You have no idea how long I've been around here or on Raptor forums or how many Raptors I've owned.

And now you're being all ******-y by bringing up the military.

It's the internet. Learn to deal with opinions that you don't agree with. Or you could go on social media and tell everyone how right you are about everything.

PS: There are so few women on this forum there's NO NEED to use them to practice your locker room humor on. Treat them like you would your Mom, wife, daughter and appreciate the fact that they're willing to come here and deal with all the BS that this place has to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.