New Gen 1 Rousch Raptor owner from West Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnnyJake

Reaction score
Congratulations! Love the paint matched flares and bumpers!
Jealous here because I’ve been looking for one for a while. I look weekly on all the major sites. Where did you find it?
Mind sharing your purchase price? Completely understand if not.
Cheers!

OP
OP
R

rmantoo

Reaction score
Congratulations! Love the paint matched flares and bumpers!
Jealous here because I’ve been looking for one for a while. I look weekly on all the major sites. Where did you find it?
Mind sharing your purchase price? Completely understand if not.
Cheers!

Found it at a classic/hot Rod dealer in Lubbock, Texas- about 170 miles from me. I live in San Angelo.

They were asking $59k. I traded in a beat-to-hell 190k mile 2wd 2010 f150 super crew lariat, and a very nice 2wd 2010 180k mile Eddie Bauer expedition, wrote them a check for $37k, flat, including tax, title, and license/registration, then drove home.

My mother in law drove the Expedition to Lubbock for me. She giggled every time I floored it on the drive home.

I’m stoked. I bought a 2017 raptor new in Jan 2018. Traded in a mostly stock 2013 Raptor on it. Didn’t hate it, just wasn’t inspired by it when driving. Sold it in January this year with 60k miles for $52k to a neighbor.

Love this one. The SC is utterly transformative. Yes, 6-7 mpg in town is…meh, $130-150 fillups are no worse than on my dually, but MAN!!!! I seriously haven’t enjoyed a 4 wheeled vehicle this much since my last Z06.

roush_14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck, good luck w it. low mileage is a plus , I found mine w 45k on it and i thought that was low. I have to agree, when i was shopping trucks the supercharger does transform the truck compared to stock ones i drove.