New AntiMatter Blue 37.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since the Gen 1 the Raptor has always intrigued me. I am a life long gear head and have own my share of high performance cars. My current stable is Modified 830hp BMW F90 M5 Competition, 1300whp Fully Built GTR and now my new Gen 3 Raptor.

The Funny thing is that I had a deposit on a fully loaded Ram TRX with the TR2 Package with every option and accessory available. After going back and for weeks and months between the Raptor and the TRX, I canceled my TRX order.

The Raptor is THE most complete high performance pick up you can buy. Driving both of them, yes the TRX has logic defying (for a pickup) acceleration and power but drive it back to back with a Raptor and you see that the TRX falls behind the Raptor in terms of driving dynamics, utility and practicality. High horsepower pickups make no sense to me thus I chose the Raptor with the 37 Package (AntiMatter Blue) as the most well rounded pickup that one can purchase.View attachment 339178View attachment 339179
Love it Antimatter Blue was my second color choice I went with LFG . Haven’t got my truck yet .

echap82

Reaction score
Congrats on the truck, looks great!! I’m biased though… I picked the same package and color

Question for you- when did you order? I ordered 10/25 and haven’t even received a VIN or build date yet and it’s killing me

allllaann

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Love the antimatter - truck looks great! Would love to see what the M5 looks like as well - have been contemplating one myself for a bit.

OP
OP
I

IndusRaptor

Reaction score
Congrats on the truck, looks great!! I’m biased though… I picked the same package and color

Question for you- when did you order? I ordered 10/25 and haven’t even received a VIN or build date yet and it’s killing me
I got lucky. I was looking for an Anti-Matter blue 37 Pack, when a dealer had an deal fall through with a customer. I came in an quickly scooped it up. All within a week.

OP
OP
I

IndusRaptor

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats! Love the antimatter - truck looks great! Would love to see what the M5 looks like as well - have been contemplating one myself for a bit.
Singapore Grey M5 Comp with Aragon Brown Merino leather interior. Car is amazing stock runs high 10s all day a simple tune and downpipes and your in low 10s in the 1/4 and low 6s in 60-130.

allllaann

Reaction score
Singapore Grey M5 Comp with Aragon Brown Merino leather interior. Car is amazing stock runs high 10s all day a simple tune and downpipes and your in low 10s in the 1/4 and low 6s in 60-130.
Very nice! Love that color combo - the power is insane on those cars too