New and awaiting, soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_Pop

Reaction score
Don't have a Raptor yet, and been checking the forum FS. Been wanting to get one for a few years now, the family car was first 2017 VW Atlas. Wife loves the atlas and I had a Dodge Ram 1500 that did not agree with the ice on the road and decided to show its belly. Planned on getting a Raptor later but with the Ram dead, getting one sooner than later. Looking a one that has a 2012 roush supercharger and other gen 1's.

A bit new to the lingo what's this about SCREW and SCABS?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. Screw is a 4 door super crew, Scab is a 2 door (w/suicide rear doors) super cab.

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't have a Raptor yet, and been checking the forum FS. Been wanting to get one for a few years now, the family car was first 2017 VW Atlas. Wife loves the atlas and I had a Dodge Ram 1500 that did not agree with the ice on the road and decided to show its belly. Planned on getting a Raptor later but with the Ram dead, getting one sooner than later. Looking a one that has a 2012 roush supercharger and other gen 1's.

A bit new to the lingo what's this about SCREW and SCABS?

Raptor Lingo.....

Screw
Scab
Awesomeness
Pleasuredome
IWE
Cam Phasers
Wastegate linkages
Upgrading
Burnouts
Air
Jumping