New Albertan Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hopkintj

Reaction score
I have been on the FRF for many months now in anticipation of finally getting behind the wheel of my own Raptor and I finally picked it up this week! Purchased it up in northern Alberta at just below MSRP as a Birthday present to myself. Traded in my 2017 Lariat and what a welcome difference this thing is! Picking this thing up was the first time I had ever been in a Gen 3 Raptor, but I knew I wasn't going to need a test drive in order to know that I wanted to bring it home. I have long been telling my wife that I was going to upgrade to the Raptor for my 30th birthday, but decided to pull it forward a year seeing what was coming with Fords refresh in the 24s. I know some may like it, but I personally fine the front end to look a bit too much like the Ranger Raptor and not a fan of the suspected center console like the lighting.

Mighty happy with this 2023 Iconic Silver Raptor with the 37PP, Carbon Fiber Package, Moonroof & Spray Liner.

Happy to be here in the forum and learn from everyone here! I already have WT Mudflaps, Husky Rear Liners on the way thanks to some other threads and a list of things to changes in Forscan once I can borrow my friends Windows computer (Mac user here).

Also, a picture included of course - cause no one wants a Prius. #OneLessPrius Better pictures to come later once I get some time to take it and play.

Cheers Everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_2722 (1).jpeg
    IMG_2722 (1).jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 41

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF and happy new Raptor day.

New members do not get to add the #OneLessPrius tag in their check in post, even with a picture of a non prius. The tag is bestowed on new members from existing members.

Enjoy the Gen 3 and #OneLessPrius. Wear it with pride. You may now pass it along while welcoming new members.