Need Pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

OP, I got a picture request on your SE. Can you take a picture of the front and rear door sill for me? I ordered some raptor sills but my existing F-150 has them so kinda surprised if the raptor does not.

Also a picture of the bed bolts in the floor. I saw that you got the factory spray-in and wondering if they sprayed over the bolts to see how hard it might be able to get them off (putting in a bed cage).

Thanks!!

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I figured out the picture thing and if anyone is interested in any pics of my Screw (description below), I would be happy to take anywhere you like. I know the wait is painful and if you are waiting on yours and need something, let me know and I will be happy to take any pics of anywhere you like for you. You guys have helped me and I would be happy to return the favor!
BTW: The truck is amazing, I have almost 200 miles on it and love everything about it!

C

Great of you to offer. :big_banana_Dance: