nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for the 2013 and 2014 raptors the price will be $450. and the 2012 raptors the price will be $385

Sorry if this has already been answered...
Does that price include labor install or just parts?

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been answered...
Does that price include labor install or just parts?

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941
thats the price of the unit shipped. if you would like to come over, i do the install for frf member for $100

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do it. Noah rips apart your truck with precision and gets a clean factory install. I'm an experience DIYer and just saw all the potential for ******** it up when I saw the install. The $100 was well worth it for the time alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, I would charge $300 if I was doing it. Granted once you do a few you get faster, but still I didn't like the 'firewall slit' recommendation in the manual, so I pulled the plug and removed tape and the zip tie around it and ran my cable thru there and resealed it back up with tape and a zip tie. That took awhile. I ran 18 ga wire for the front camera tie in and the crimps provided didn't crimp good enough on the first one I tried so I soldered everything. If Noah was closer I would have just took it to him.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any chance of still getting in on this for a 2014?
yes you can

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Yes, I would charge $300 if I was doing it. Granted once you do a few you get faster, but still I didn't like the 'firewall slit' recommendation in the manual, so I pulled the plug and removed tape and the zip tie around it and ran my cable thru there and resealed it back up with tape and a zip tie. That took awhile. I ran 18 ga wire for the front camera tie in and the crimps provided didn't crimp good enough on the first one I tried so I soldered everything. If Noah was closer I would have just took it to him.
well in that case, i should raise my rate huh? :evillol:

gwpfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes you can

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

well in that case, i should raise my rate huh? :evillol:

I would! Even $150 would be a good deal.
Sorry guys not trying to get him to raise his rates, just saying it's a bit of a long process doing the first time and trying to be careful to not break anything, but then again maybe one can make up for it in the initial sale.... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc