Nav-TV Allsync XG-11 (kit418) for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SOLD. Thanks again for posting this.

I am selling my unopened in the box Nav-TV Allsync XG-11 (Kit418) for my 2012 Raptor. I never opened the box and it is brand new. I am asking $500 for it plus shipping of your choice. I am in San Diego. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• Navtv.jpg
    Navtv.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Navtv1.jpg
    Navtv1.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
OP
OP
F

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can I ask why you are selling this unit?

I never got around to installing it in my 2012 and I just recently traded it in for a 2014 as I wanted the extra room (went from a SCAB to a SCREW). So it is brand new but wont work in my 2014 I think due to the change in technology after 2012. So I am selling it so make me a reasonable offer if you are interested. Thanks

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's certainly a feature I'm wanting to add to the Raptor. I didn't realize you can control the navigation while driving (normally locks input while in motion). So much money for what seems like a simple workaround - and so much money to spend on the truck before TRR14. Ugh!!

D

Deleted member 12951

Just paid $450 shipped for the KIT422. So his price isn't that far out there plus he will take reasonable offers. I did it so I can engage the front camera anytime, yeah pricey but oh well....

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh I agree, his price is reasonable - it's the cost of this mod that's somewhat high. I've run RV's that won't let the front 32" TV play while driving, but I simply plugged the TV into a non-restricted outlet. The work-around for the Raptor is a lot more effort and dollars.

I would love to engage my front camera anytime, specially for parking. But also I could have saved about $1,000 if I had the front camera running during the Colorado Raptor Run. Came over a hill and landed on a rock the size of a Toyota Prius - destroyed my passenger running board and tweaked my fender.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh I agree, his price is reasonable - it's the cost of this mod that's somewhat high. I've run RV's that won't let the front 32" TV play while driving, but I simply plugged the TV into a non-restricted outlet. The work-around for the Raptor is a lot more effort and dollars.

I would love to engage my front camera anytime, specially for parking. But also I could have saved about $1,000 if I had the front camera running during the Colorado Raptor Run. Came over a hill and landed on a rock the size of a Toyota Prius - destroyed my passenger running board and tweaked my fender.

Damn Prius'!