NAV not working after dealer re-flash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took my Raptor in for its first oil change. The Service Writer noticed that the splash screen said 'Ford' instead of 'Raptor', and they went ahead and updated it to say 'Raptor' on startup.

He told me that it took 3 attempts to make it work. They did a hard reset and a master reset (whatever that means).

Now, I have no navigation. In the top right corner (green) where it used to say Navigation, it just says 'Information', and has a compass.

I went to updates, and it asks me to download updates. It will not allow this to work.

Any ideas? Am I pushing the wrong buttons, or is it back to the dealer I go?

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would say back to dealer. Probably flashed with wrong version

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
S

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has an A4 card. When I go to 'download updates', It thinks for a minute, then says 'file not found'.

I also tried accessing the Nav using voice, and is tells me that is not a valid command.

69Mach1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has an A4 card. When I go to 'download updates', It thinks for a minute, then says 'file not found'.

I also tried accessing the Nav using voice, and is tells me that is not a valid command.

Sounds like what happened when I first picked mine up. The salesman was demonstrating MFT and tried to install the NAV SD card.. nothing worked. My truck literally went into service before I ever drove it off the lot. They said the card was defective. :emotions34:

One week later it was back in for a whole list of issues with MFT (among other things). MFT needs help..

You're probably going to have to take it back to service or atleast get them to send you a new SD card to try.

OP
OP
S

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fixed! According to the receipt, the file that they uploaded was corrupt, and a re-flash was needed.

I have had it back for 2 days and I now have the RAPTOR splash on the screen as well as working Nav. So far, so good!!!! I will keep a close eye on it, as it took over a week for the Nav to quit working after the initial re-flash.