Nashville Checking In

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Good looking machine and nice list of mods. What happened to the mud flaps? Your salesman looks pretty happy in that pic, but you left with the truck. Enjoy it.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Beauitiful! Congrats! If you ever want to upgrade your stereo Sounds Good Stereo is in Nashville and have upgraded tons of Raptors. If I was closer I would def do business with them.

OP
OP
Raptor_Rex

Raptor_Rex

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. Good looking machine and nice list of mods. What happened to the mud flaps? Your salesman looks pretty happy in that pic, but you left with the truck. Enjoy it.
Thanks! Oh and about those dang mud flaps... The pics I posted aren't 'that' recent. I took them dang things off in 2020! I kept low-balling the salesman and it obviously it worked. Otherwise, I'd still be rockin my F-150 Platinum LOL!!

ben2k9

Reaction score
NOICE!! I actually live in Nolensville. I saw your Gen 3 around the Cool Springs area and had to wipe the drool off my chin lol!!
Cool...I'm frequently on the Nolensville side of town too. I've started to see a couple more Gen3s around town finally. Show me a pic of your truck so I can keep an eye out for ya