My VIN for my 2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Truck Wolf

Banned
Reaction score
Oh snap, welcome back man........:hidesbehindsofa:

Thanks! My apologies to the OP for derailing his thread. In case anyone's interested here's my breakdown of order/delivery dates, etc. It's been exactly one year since I was in the same boat as you folks waiting on your 2012s!

ordered - 10/29/10
VIN - 11/29/10
build date - 12/13/10
delivered - 12/30/10

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Wolf. That was a nice late christmas present last year. I bet you laugh at us daily with all of our theories.

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back to Biz. I just spoke to SVT after obtaining my order number from my dealer today. SVT says my Raptor order is "Processing" and that it would likely be up to a couple weeks before a VIN is released. While it's not what I wanted to hear...it's a step in the right direction. SVT guy sounded stoked another order was processingand asked for my full nae to keep me informed. Awesome!!!

So now, I'm gonna go get laid by the hottest Cali blonde while the flames on this site go watch some **** **** **** **** **** **** ****, Raptor, **** **** **** ****, Forum, **** **** **** haha thanks Beavis and Butthead.:peace:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks! My apologies to the OP for derailing his thread. In case anyone's interested here's my breakdown of order/delivery dates, etc. It's been exactly one year since I was in the same boat as you folks waiting on your 2012s!

ordered - 10/29/10
VIN - 11/29/10
build date - 12/13/10
delivered - 12/30/10

thats good info to have. At least gives me hope I can still possibly get a truck before the year is out lol