My Unsatisfactory Experience With Morimoto XB Headlights.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Please, send them over to me: [email protected] so I know what you were trying to send us originally. But as you said, if we corresponded right away on 15 emails, and 2 never got replies, that should have raised a flag "maybe they were not going through". It happens sometimes. Sorry you felt ignored, it wasn't the case at all, we just never saw your 2 follow-up emails. But I'm curious what was in those emails so if you can re-send them it'll cure my curiosity on the situation.

OP
OP
PD1744

PD1744

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please, send them over to me: [email protected] so I know what you were trying to send us originally. But as you said, if we corresponded right away on 15 emails, and 2 never got replies, that should have raised a flag "maybe they were not going through". It happens sometimes. Sorry you felt ignored, it wasn't the case at all, we just never saw your 2 follow-up emails. But I'm curious what was in those emails so if you can re-send them it'll cure my curiosity on the situation.

you got it! Hopefully they're in your inbox. Take care.

Ducc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bummed to hear about your experience with the XB's and appreciate you sharing. I love mine but it's only been a month so now my fingers are crossed.

Nick9323

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the experience with the headlights, I was hoping to hear better things about them. However, thanks for being transparent about it and thanks to @4x4TruckLEDs.com for responding here. Definitely makes me want to work with you for my needs going forward. Its definitely important to keep vendors like you in business for when stuff like this happens and you want to know someone will take care of you, that's often worth as much as the product itself.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the experience with the headlights, I was hoping to hear better things about them. However, thanks for being transparent about it and thanks to @4x4TruckLEDs.com for responding here. Definitely makes me want to work with you for my needs going forward. Its definitely important to keep vendors like you in business for when stuff like this happens and you want to know someone will take care of you, that's often worth as much as the product itself.

Thanks. We always take care of our customers. We're a Master Dealer for Morimoto so we also handle setting up all RMA's and are the first line for troubleshooting.

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In this era of social media bullying I really appreciated reading this thread. The back and forth between 4x4TruckLEDs and the customer is the way we all should be with each other online. It was unfortunate for the miscommunication but it is great the way it was all sorted out. I am not currently in the market for anything for my truck but when I am I will certainly be contacting 4x4TruckLEDS first. KUDOS!

OP
OP
PD1744

PD1744

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very happy to read all of this gents. For real. I fully support the vendor. Unfortunate as how things went down regarding my situation, but them taking the time set the record straight means a lot to me. Shows character and integrity and at the end of the day, that's the only thing we've got.