My R license plate approved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's funny , it's like in great britain (Europe)...So, in some states , you can create your own license plate ? I guess it cost a lot

emerald_nomad - RLTW

Reaction score
I want to get this one but it may be offensive to the Prius people:
ANTI-EV
Thoughts
In todays society? Good luck! This new world we live in is something else. I think "anti" will probably get you denied and they'll probably put you on some sort of list where the alphabet, rainbow, BLM, and extremist supporters (to name a few) will hunt you down! (joking)

I say go for it and post a picture once you get it in the mail. I have Jekyll and Hyde on two of my vics and Veloci on my Raptor

OP
OP

1966 F100 Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in AZ it is 25.00 more for the Specialized plate (Environmental) And 25.00 for the (personalized) With what ever other fees plus mailing cost it was 52.xx for plate. I will probably see it in a week or so. I just need the RaptorR to show up. If nothing else I can hang it on the wall for conversation piece how I ordered a '23 R and waited 10yrs but it never showed.