My 9,000 mile road-trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome photos...you obviously know your way around a camera with the composition aspect and what not.

I had a similar experience just this last week. Flew from MA to Delaware to drive a Blue Flame Gen 1 SCREW home. All done in one day, by myself, unfortunately. But a cool experience, nonetheless.

Congrats!

OP
OP
K

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome photos...you obviously know your way around a camera with the composition aspect and what not.

I had a similar experience just this last week. Flew from MA to Delaware to drive a Blue Flame Gen 1 SCREW home. All done in one day, by myself, unfortunately. But a cool experience, nonetheless.

Congrats!

About 5,000 of my 9,000 miles were done alone too. Gives you plenty of time to relax and think.

OP
OP
K

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fantastic pics - well done!

Very cool that you drove your new Raptor to the desert! More owners should make a point of doing that.

Wish you told us you would be out this way - I would've met you

I’ll be out there next year, no idea where but I’ll be out there lol. I keep looking at the Raptor Runs that take place in the desert and want to go bad.

You realize how much of a waste it is to own this truck and not drive it in the desert. Even if it’s just once, everyone should do it.