My 9,000 mile road-trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics and amazing adventure! Are pics 3 and 4 Titus Canyon? I want to venture out there this spring. I’m assuming you didn’t get up north on PCH with the multiple road closures or else we could of met up!

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where in Vermont are you from? I drive to Burlington and Bennington quite frequently. Love those areas as Vermont is simply beautiful.

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful Pics! Thanks for sharing your adventure! This is what the Raptor is all about "wandering off the beaten path"!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I follow you on IG but because I love your AP1 and now the Raptor. My Raptor should be here in February and look forward to making similar trips like this.

OP
OP
K

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Nice pics and amazing adventure! Are pics 3 and 4 Titus Canyon? I want to venture out there this spring. I’m assuming you didn’t get up north on PCH with the multiple road closures or else we could of met up!

Yes, 3 and 4 and a few other shots mixed in are Titus Canyon. It’s an awesome road! I went as far as Oxnard, I heard the PCH was closed in places.

Where in Vermont are you from? I drive to Burlington and Bennington quite frequently. Love those areas as Vermont is simply beautiful.

I’m actually halfway between each city haha. It’s nice but I love the vast open west.

I follow you on IG but because I love your AP1 and now the Raptor. My Raptor should be here in February and look forward to making similar trips like this.

You’ll love the truck!