Moab/southern Utah and western Colorado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam Miller

Reaction score

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Way cool. I will do that next year....right after Raptor Assault!

bruiser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet me and a group of buddies plan to make this trip next year as well happen to have a map of where you went?

OP
OP
Adam Miller

Adam Miller

Reaction score
Then it was up towards Moab, hitting Needles Overlook near Canyonlands National Park. I took some photos with my good camera and video with the Insta360, but haven't uploaded that stuff yet. All these other photos are just with the cell phone. As I left Needles, I couldn't resist a sand/dirt stretch of about 10 miles called Shortcut Road. It was thrilling to get the Raptor in excess of 70 mph at times over that.

View media item 15131
View media item 15121

OP
OP
Adam Miller

Adam Miller

Reaction score
sweet me and a group of buddies plan to make this trip next year as well happen to have a map of where you went?

I used Gaia to record some of the routes I took. And I have some GPS locations of some other places I camped or visited.

OP
OP
Adam Miller

Adam Miller

Reaction score
When I first arrived in Moab, I was looking forward to a real shower and a bed, so I got a hotel room. It was also fortuitous since a big storm blew through that night.

One of the first trails I took wasn't the one I thought I was on, according to the guidebook I used. Experienced some pretty good rock crawling (I do have some video). Then, in further wandering I wound up on one of the toughest trails in the entire book. After two pretty hairy sections and learning what was to come, I made the wise decision to turn back. At this point I still hadn't aired down my tires either. The compressor I had ordered before the trip didn't arrive in time.

View media item 15135
View media item 15132
View media item 15113
View media item 15133
View media item 15110

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter