Minneapolis Auto Show

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score

ofcbarbrady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So do we assume the bed will come sprayed like that from the factory (with the FORD molded in) ??

mike.s

Reaction score
I'm liking that darker blue color. How's the quality of the bed liner? Is it as good as LineX premium?

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got back from the autoshow... I like the Raptor...

You can tell the bed is shallower - is that possibly due to storage of the loading ramps? Tailgate locked so I couldn't tell...

Not a fan of the marker lights on the front fender flares... but nothing that can be done...

Also wished they would have kept the old heat extractor vents on the hood instead of the new one. The new one is the overgrown version of the diesel GM HDs...

Now - took the kids on the jeep coarse and daughter LOVED IT and son hated it. Got to go in the Wrangler. I was VERY impressed! As we're walking around I saw the red Wrangler 4 door and had that been at a dealership I would have thought long and hard at looking further into the jeep. VERY IMPRESSED!

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a Rubicon. Very capable vehicles, but just like the Raptor and Power Wagon, they've got their strengths and their weaknesses.

With a Rubi, you've got to travel light, not be in a hurry, and I think your kids wouldn't enjoy the back seats so much on a long trip.

But they're definitely nimble out on a trail.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree. That's something you don't see or think of at first glance. Road tips would be difficult for that reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk