Mid Perch Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbrichmond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All,

I have had my 2010 6.2 for about half a year now... That being said, my truck, with worn down tires on it, sits up a solid 1-1.5 inches higher than other stock Raptors I have parked next to. Now, with new tires, it obviously sits up even a little more than in the pictures. Is this from a mid perch? If so, how would I tell?

Thanks for any and all advice!

Attachments

• Raptors (2).jpg
    Raptors (2).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Raptors (3).jpg
    Raptors (3).jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Raptors.jpg
    Raptors.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 99

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
when I did a mid-perch i gained about 1.25 inches up front, from around 40.5 stock to 41.75 this is measured from the center of the fender flare up front.

maximus5403

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm clueless, in the picture provided, does that raptor have one or two rings?

There are 3 rings. If your on bottom perch you see no rings. Mid perch you see 1 ring below, and top perch you will see 2 rings. If you look at the photo you will see the 1 ring indicating mid perch.

captainphx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the photo above, you can see the blue part of the shock that says SVT on it. An inch or so below that is a groove. So that shock is at mid perch. If it were on the top perch you would see two grooves an inch or so apart. Bottom perch--no grooves.

Last edited: