Method MR313 17x8.5 +25 Matte Black Special

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have 3 sets of 5 I'm blowing out. By chance if somebody wants 6 I could do that as well for one sale. Just want to make sure I'm left with either 4 or 5 pieces in the end.

These are the flow formed Method's listed at 23.5lbs. They have knurled bead to keep the beads secure. And best part of all they're +25 offset so perfect for 37's.

• Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
  • Barrel Strengthening Ribs increases radial rigidity
  • Machined Flow Formed Construction is lighter while maintaining overall strength
  • pockets in spoke windows further weight savings
  • Knurled bead seat keeps tire bead seated under extreme force
  • Debossed METHOD logo on outer lip
  • Carbon fiber MRW snap-in center cap with Flow Form logo
  • Hub centric
  • Super strong 2650 lbs. load rating
Price is $750 for a set of 5 plus shipping.

MR313 A.jpg MR313 B.jpg MR313 C.jpg

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The factory offset is +34 so they will stick 9mm further out than the factory wheels.
Yeah. I thought it was the opposite, and that stock was -34. Honestly just looking for a set of wheels that I can use that will allow me to run the ICON UCAs I have sitting in the garage. I don’t think these will work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. I thought it was the opposite, and that stock was -34. Honestly just looking for a set of wheels that I can use that will allow me to run the ICON UCAs I have sitting in the garage. I don’t think these will work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the method 701’s in a 0 offset with 315/70R17’s and the icon delta joints. I can tr and measure the clearance to see if they can shift inboard the 25mm of you need.

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have 4 of the Titanium grey 17x8.5 +00 in stock. Just haven't posted them yet. They'll be $600 for the set plus shipping.