Method MR313 17x8.5 +00 Titanium $500 (qty 4)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Caljae1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I know the fender rubbing question gets beat to death on these threads. However i have to be that guy, considering these rims in place of my OeM beedlocks… my question: Mounting these rims with factory 315 BFG AT tires on a 2020 with 2.5” RPG Collars and Airlift 5000 bags in back (figure +1” due to the Dynstar Plates). Should I expect rubbing?

OP
OP
Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry guys. I know the fender rubbing question gets beat to death on these threads. However i have to be that guy, considering these rims in place of my OeM beedlocks… my question: Mounting these rims with factory 315 BFG AT tires on a 2020 with 2.5” RPG Collars and Airlift 5000 bags in back (figure +1” due to the Dynstar Plates). Should I expect rubbing?
No rubbing with the 2.5 collar. Especially on a 19-20 truck

Matt Pearlman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cant seem to find any pics of what these rims look like installed....can you please post? I have a white 2019 if your looking for what color to post with. Thanks