Method Double Standard on Toyo MT 35x12.50x17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, selling my set of Method Double Standards mounted on Toyo MT 35x12.50x17. They are in great condition with about 9,000 miles on them. They have 13/32 of tread remaining. They do have TPMS sensors and the required lugs included. I am looking for $1,400.00 for the set, OBO. I am located in Rochester, NY and am willing to ship depending on location. Let me know if anyone has any questions.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 418
  • FullSizeRender(2).jpg
    FullSizeRender(2).jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 310
  • FullSizeRender(3).jpg
    FullSizeRender(3).jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 381
  • FullSizeRender(4).jpg
    FullSizeRender(4).jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 306
  • FullSizeRender(5).jpg
    FullSizeRender(5).jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As said in PM if you're willing to separate the rims and you gain interest just in the tires i'll take the rims.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will these fit without rubbing on a stock raptor with bottom perch setting?

Yes they will fit but with the offset and more aggressive tire they'll rub slightly when you turn the wheel all the way and are on a slight incline. I'm on mid perch with the same tires and every so often mine will rub the very inside of the wheel well slightly if I'm turning into my driveway too fast.

OP
OP
banman12

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they will fit but with the offset and more aggressive tire they'll rub slightly when you turn the wheel all the way and are on a slight incline. I'm on mid perch with the same tires and every so often mine will rub the very inside of the wheel well slightly if I'm turning into my driveway too fast.

I don't remember rubbing, ever. I was only on stock perch for a month or so before going to mid, but I never once felt a rub.