Looking for advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
New to the forum and usually just read through these types of things rather than posting, but I need some help. Looking at buying a new 2019 raptor with just about everything minus the graphics package. Dealer is asking 66k for it which sounds like a decent deal to me, but I’m not sure if I should hold out for more. Or just move forward and purchase the thing.

5F7ED060-54FE-4303-A8E2-621CAB7F0EF8.png

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
Well I don’t know about you guys but when I see something like that I always think there’s got to be some more room. Especially for a vehicle that’s been sitting on the lot for quite some time.

RivRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a decent deal as long as when you sit down to do the paperwork the dealer doesn't come in with mandatory dealer add on items. (paint sealant, etching etc) Also if you are financing make sure you rate shop them cause they could get you there with a rate mark-up.

butts182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's certainly a good price, but you could possibly get another thousand or so out of them. Like noted above, beware of the dealer fees, electronic filing fees, and any other markups. I just bought a '20 800A SCAB for $7200 off MSRP with a $795 dealer fee, $100 electronic filing fee, and 2.9% interest. I knew about all of these fees up front because they were clearly advertised and was OK with all of them. Since you're in FL, check out Brandon Ford in Tampa. That's where I got mine. They only have '20s, but you can compare how they match up.

OP
OP
J
Reaction score
I’ve been trying but doesn’t seem like they’re willing to budge. OTD price of a little over 70k is what they have me at. That’s with a 699 doc fee and 149 EFT. Don’t know what WH LOCKS NITRO TINT is but that’s 598. Rest is taxes and title. Might just have to take a little trip tomorrow and pick it up. Thanks for the help fellas.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it was a ‘20 I’d say buy it and run like hell. It’s a an excellent deal for a ‘19 if it was still 2019. I’d say your getting about 2k off in addition for it being a leftover ‘19 so that’s pretty good. Don’t think you will get a ‘20 for this price. Does it have a Bedliner? Ask them to through in a spray in for 500-600 bucks and that’s something cheap for them, but more for you. If it has all the equipment you want then that’s a plus.

butts182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheel locks, nitrogen in tires, and tint is what the extras are. Don’t pay for that shit. Have them take it off if they want.