Looking for a 6.2L Raptor owner interested in a camshaft swap... **discounted price**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the problem here is the amount of material that would need to be removed is well beyond what we would be comfortable with. I personally think revamping the camshafts would make the most sense.

Yeah, that would seem to be a much better idea. Keep us posted. I'm hungry for more power!

SeaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah what a bummer, not like I could do anything with just a cam, I need a Raptor first so I guess waiting longer isn't a problem:birgits_tiredcoffee

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the problem here is the amount of material that would need to be removed is well beyond what we would be comfortable with. I personally think revamping the camshafts would make the most sense.

Whenever you guys get it worked out, I'm down for a road trip :waytogo:

Andy@Livernois

Preferred Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I hope it wont be too long. trust me, we were very disappointed that there was literally zero clearance.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of replies. The FRPP cams will not work with stock pistons, so we've had our own custom cams made and will hopefully be installing them in a vehicle soon.

Thank you,

Rick