looking for 24 raptor at msrp in california

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What dealer in DE, just out of curiosity? Most I’ve seen seem to be crooks, and I’m guessing they get away with it due to proximity to Philly and DC $$$
I had a family friend that was able to put in the allocation in late 21. I caught the first 2 price increases by the time it was built but got it in my hands June 1, 2022. This was right before the adm's got insane. I also found it in the Midwest and almost wish I did that instead of making such a long drive. Different times from what you are dealing with now. They didn't realize yet they could go that insane with the adm's. I know for sure now that particular dealership is doing huge markups. They had a bronco raptor for $125k lol

Edit** I battled the first 2 price increases and got a refund check. My MSRP was $74K.

Last edited:

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My local dealer has a black 35 at 8k adm. I bet you can negotiate down to 4k-5k which is kinda of the same as buying at msrp in the east coast and shipping or driving back.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it funny that you can order a 24 and like a lot of us who got their 22’s late in that year have two year old trucks already. I haven’t even had my truck a year yet.

Last edited:

hmds

Reaction score
I just bought a 23 and when searching i could not find msrp west of tx. I flew in and drove 8 hrs home Ca is tough.

mikel7070

Reaction score
Ford Store in Morgan Hill has always sold at MSRP, I have purchased both of my Raptors from here....however word got out and I am still waiting on mine. I ordered June 2022 .....it is a 37" package though (Called in Feb and informed I could have had a Blue one that I declined).

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Raptor order through MH is almost 2-years old. Their Raptor allocations from Ford are obviously questionable.

Harry P Ness

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also looking for a ‘24 w/ 35’s at MSRP. From the looks of it, seems like CA is completely out of the question.

MikeyP87

Reaction score
Did you check Chino Hills? It won't be at MSRP, I paid $5k over (yes yes yes I'm contributing to the problem, I know). But they were great to work with and will only place an order if they have an allocation. No shenanigans like some other dealers.

t4arghhh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think Ken Grody Ford has a 2012 at $20K over original MSRP...
Everyone do yourself a favor and avoid Ken Grody like the plague. Go there for service, but for vehicle purchases they are hands-down the greediest Ford dealer in socal. Theres a reason they have a huge inventory at all times sitting on their lot of Gen3 raptors in virtually every color and configuration. They even setup a "KG CUSTOMS" so they can add $500 wheels and tack up 25k .