looking for 24 raptor at msrp in california

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got an msrp 23 in CA, but don’t think that’ll happen for the 24s just yet. IMO the “refresh” is really nothing to make a big deal over, but the dealers will overhype and add markups like Ford just released a 1,000hp v12 long travel truck.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MH will take your order but they won’t have an allocation. That’s been my experience with them.

I am going out of state for a ‘24 Raptor at MSRP.

Last edited:

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please keep looking in CA, there’s enough buyers in NV we don’t need anymore CA folks competing in our markets that aren’t as broken as yours as well.

metroman

Reaction score
I went through all this in around Feb/March of this year. All CA dealers were trying to charge $5k to $10K over sticker. I got a 2022 37" package out of Indiana for sticker and paid $2,500 to get it shipped to me in Lake Tahoe area. Note that the 2022 was $5k less than the sticker on a 2023. Same truck. Same package.

I was just shopping around now on the Ford.com inventory. So Cal has 10 to 15 R's available. A few dealers are buying them up paying $20k to $40k to get them FROM OTHER DEALERS and then trying to F us by asking $150k to $170 for the truck. A dealer in LA has a $100K markup on one of their R's. Insanity. Screw those dealers.

And the inventory of non-R Raptor seems SUPER LOW unless the Ford website is all screwed up. I searched all over the country and I see more Raptor Rs for sale than non-R.