Looking at some headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's some made by Spyder Auto but I can't speak of their quality or anything like that as I've had no experience with their products.

Spyder Auto | Ford F150 09-10 CCFL LED Projector Headlights - Black

Just something to look into. Also, I've been reading that some members did a DDM Tuning HID bulb and ballasts upgrade to the stock housing here. You should do a search and it'll come up. I'm also curious about headlight options but there doesn't seem to be a unanimously accepted aftermarket option that is inexpensive and high quality without the DIY modifications.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Here are some pictures of them mounted to Raptors... Maybe the owners are members here and will chime in on their quality.

Gallery

Gallery

Here's some taillights:
Gallery

mictouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Projector lights with halos

I have mine installed and love them. Not sure if they are Recons or Spyder. I got them from my HID supplier. They were $375 + Tax.

I like the looks of mine. I didn't think I would like the halos but they have grown on me. Besides they look really cool when you hit the remote and your parking lights come on. The light output is pretty weak from the manufacture so I converted mine to 35 watt HID and I installed 100 watt H1 bulbs in the High beam location. I also made the Low beams come back on with the Hi beams. This was all done with one diode and two relays. So far now water issues.

9486-1.jpg

9488.jpg