LGE CTS GPS Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my LGE CTS Motorsports GPS Mount. Faceplate is cut for the Lowrance HDS 7 Gen 2 Touch. Arrived and installed last week but am going a different direction with GPS. Comes with brackets, faceplate, all mounting hardware and two stickers (!!!)

Too dark for photos now but I'll post how it looks in my truck tomorrow. Here is the link to the manufacturer's site: Interior : Navigation GPS Unit Brackets for Raptors | LGE*CTS Motorsports home of L&G Enterprises and Custom Truck Shop

Located in Chicago, asking $70

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mounting is beyond simple. Uses the two existing holes in the dash and requires two new holes. Kit provides all new hardware but I reused the OE screws on the rear holes.

Attachments

• IMAG0829.jpg
    IMAG0829.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 178
  • IMAG0828.jpg
    IMAG0828.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 213
  • IMAG0830.jpg
    IMAG0830.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 139
  • IMAG0831.jpg
    IMAG0831.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 140
  • IMAG0827.jpg
    IMAG0827.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 148
OP
OP
N

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No one? I'll lower the price to $70 to match the Outlaw Alpha GPS mount sale. Big difference with this mount is that the faceplace folds down to increase visibility.

D

Deleted member 12951

No one? I'll lower the price to $70 to match the Outlaw Alpha GPS mount sale. Big difference with this mount is that the faceplace folds down to increase visibility.

I would buy this in a heartbeat but need one for the 5.

Curious, when off-roading hard how does this one hold up considering that it folds down, does it stay up without moving?

OP
OP
N

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would buy this in a heartbeat but need one for the 5.

Curious, when off-roading hard how does this one hold up considering that it folds down, does it stay up without moving?

I spoke to the manufacturer when I first ordered the mount, they can cut a new faceplate to fit the 5M models but not sure the cost of that.

The knobs holding the faceplate vertical can be tightened very tight. I haven't had an issue with them loosening causing the plate to fold down. I imagine you could out loctite on the bolt and that would reinforce the knob.

Status
Not open for further replies.