Let's talk about the current market conditions for Gen 1 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alex worthy

Reaction score
Thanks for starting this thread. I am trying to get into a Gen 1 and what bad timing. Everything in Atlanta is inflated. There's a nice 2014 one owner black raptor selling for 40k right now. SImilar to yours? Maybe I could get it for 38, but Id feel better paying 33-35 for it. https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inven...elper.selectedEntity=c23633#listing=275341264

But! I too have had great cash offers for my 2017 GTI, which I paid 23k for 2 years ago. Carvana is willing to pay me 19k for it. GTIs have terrible value, so I thought that was a great deal.

bills custom

Reaction score
D02E3A47-5956-4CDD-AC6E-4EB1081BE7AA.jpeg I have a 2011 Blue raptor with 22,700 original miles for sale . With ceramic film all the way around, paint protection film, Flowmaster exhaust, air raid intake system, spray in bedliner, Aftermarket Top a arms, excellent shape garaged its entire life.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 149023 I have a 2011 Blue raptor with 22,700 original miles for sale . With ceramic film all the way around, paint protection film, Flowmaster exhaust, air raid intake system, spray in bedliner, Aftermarket Top a arms, excellent shape garaged its entire life.
You should put this in the "for sale" section, you will get a better response. Don't forget to post a price as per forum rules.

Tomhorn

Reaction score
Amen it’s absolutely about the journey and experience along the way how great is it to have such a rare enjoyable truck
It makes a mundane task fun personally have a 14 crew 19 cab and ill die with both how great is this country that we can argue about such great products we can actually buy and not look over a wall at elitist political snobs being the only ones who can afford them great truck great country

Carpenter

Reaction score
meh...it's an older truck with inferior tech and an underpowered motor. can't believe people put such a high premium on "v8 exhaust note"

cash in now while the suckers are ripe for the picking.
have you driven a gen 1 vs gen 2 back to back?

bills customs has the nicest used raptor I've ever seen..how much are you asking for it?

Last edited:

JamesK

Reaction score
I have a gen 1 2011 with only 45,000. Kbb shows still value at $36,000. But will NEVER sell this truck. Best investment ever