Left exhausts seats lower?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SoxFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loosen the nuts and adjust, you can make either side move if you like one height over the other.....may need to loosen clamps for the rear sections if the tailpipes will not move freely

Tbogo

Reaction score
Thank you so if i loosen up the driver side it will go back up? Or u mean i need to tighten it?
Yeah, I have the same issue. Please let us know what your fix ends up being. It doesn't look like an easy fix.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s a really easy fix. If you crawl under there you’ll see a clamp with a nut that is on the last piece of the exhaust pipe. Loosen that nut and you can turn the pipe either direction to raise or lower the tip. Won’t take 5 minutes once you get under there.

AvalancheGrey2017

Reaction score
i think its a 10mm? if its not its a 13. should take you about 5 mins, minus breaking the rust loose. try the mounting bracket near the tow hook first. If you need more drastic movement you may need to loosen the clamp where it connects to the muffler section as mentioned above. had this same issue.

Tbogo

Reaction score
i think its a 10mm? if its not its a 13. should take you about 5 mins, minus breaking the rust loose. try the mounting bracket near the tow hook first. If you need more drastic movement you may need to loosen the clamp where it connects to the muffler section as mentioned above. had this same issue.
Absolutely right 5 min job two 10 mm nuts that hold the mounting bracket at the exhaust tip hook did the trick. Thanks for the support info!