LED Lights, Springs, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Turning Blue

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
post for feedback, straight up seller, item as described and super quick shipping.

thanks

Thanks for the positive feedback Korey! You were great to work with as well!

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

I'm down to one package left to sell, thanks to all of the great buyers on this forum! Thanks to everyone who has made a purchase!

OP
OP
Turning Blue

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VisionX Ford F150 Raptor 21" Xmitter Xtreme Lower Grill LED Kit, Beam Pattern: Combo, Bracket Option: Silver Mounting Plate. Purchased in January, 2015, BNIB (never opened original packaging) $850.00 shipped CONUS (this package originally cost more than $1,000.00). This is the lower grill light and mounting plate combo favored by many FRF members, and reportedly provides better lighting than most 30" and 40" bars mounted behind the grill.

I opened the original package to send pics that were requested. I'm having trouble posting the pics, but I can send them via text for anyone who is interested.

Last edited:

2011joe

Reaction score
Great seller, every exactly as described not sure that dealers package stuff that good. Fast shipping thank you

OP
OP
Turning Blue

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All Items SOLD!

All of the items have been sold. Thanks to everyone who made purchases! A great group of guys with whom to do business!