Leaf springs lift block size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stef700

Reaction score
So I asked around for leaf spring shops, but they do not know the F150 Raptor and they are not willing do take on the job. I asked a 4X4 shop, but they see big truck and want big money. For adding a custom leaf they are asking 1720 Euros (1850 dollars). Now are there vendors on the forum that ship add a leafs to Belgium? because the ones I find on Ebay that can be shipped are of tuff country, and I don't see a lot of good comments on this brand.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
So I asked around for leaf spring shops, but they do not know the F150 Raptor and they are not willing do take on the job. I asked a 4X4 shop, but they see big truck and want big money. For adding a custom leaf they are asking 1720 Euros (1850 dollars). Now are there vendors on the forum that ship add a leafs to Belgium? because the ones I find on Ebay that can be shipped are of tuff country, and I don't see a lot of good comments on this brand.

Send these guys an email. The go to for rear Raptor springs.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nex is right, Deaver seem the best !You're in same case as me, somewhere in europe I see. The shipping could cost 600€ or more if I consider my first estmiations...Border tax or not. Using shipito shipping for example or other companies. Deavers +2": 1600€ + bump stop or not...I am still in the game ,perhaps to do it this year or find a cheaper local alternative...

Stef700

Reaction score
Nex is right, Deaver seem the best !You're in same case as me, somewhere in europe I see. The shipping could cost 600€ or more if I consider my first estmiations...Border tax or not. Using shipito shipping for example or other companies. Deavers +2": 1600€ + bump stop or not...I am still in the game ,perhaps to do it this year or find a cheaper local alternative...
Yes from Belgium flemish region. I had contact with Deaver before, they have no European dealers. And I do not need full new leaf packs, I just want the squat in the back gone. In Belgium i can have the deavers 1650 euro, shipping 890 euro, tax and import 480 euro = 3020 euro and then installing them and a bump stop. so that's a no for me. And like the look of the pics in this tread add a leaf would do it. Add a leaf thru Ebay would cost me around 350 euro, but no peak suspension.
I only see tuff country and supreme suspension, and do not know any of them.

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeap , I see you already know the prices too ! yes it is the average, sure it's a lot.
Also, it depend what you expect from rear truck feeling , wheel hope is a reality , tire pressure and some weght in the bed help also a lot to avoid wheel hope , but in this case, rear truck is too saggy !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter