Leadfoot 37" video from a dealership

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well until I placed my order I havent been keeping up with all the colors available on trucks since I ordered my 2016 Platinum. Sorry for not being in the loop.
As with several colors, Ford offers them for a few years, discontinues them to build interest, then reintroduces them. I was hoping on Magnetic again but it’s not currently offered. Im trying hard to like Lead Foot and AMB, we’ll see which prevails. LOL

Armyraptor

Roush Raptor in Qatar
Reaction score
Leadfoot is a strong contender for me with those blue seats, but orange is my favorite color and gotta get that code orange, want to see it in person or a high quality video like this of it to expose its tints if it is more red or more orange.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leadfoot is a strong contender for me with those blue seats, but orange is my favorite color and gotta get that code orange, want to see it in person or a high quality video like this of it to expose its tints if it is more red or more orange.
If you didn’t already check out the video Doug demuro just posted of the code orange 37 he just reviewed. It looks to be a very reddish orange, almost looks like race red at certain angles.

Armyraptor

Roush Raptor in Qatar
Reaction score
If you didn’t already check out the video Doug demuro just posted of the code orange 37 he just reviewed. It looks to be a very reddish orange, almost looks like race red at certain angles.
I saw, but I alos saw the "0-60 how quick is the new raptor" video from TFL and it looks bright orange in that one which is what I love. However, I had the 2010 molten orange originally and I am good with varying shades as long as it leans towards orange, or in direct sun its obviously orange.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You stated 2 weeks ago you were canceling your order therefore you don’t get a vote. LOL

I get a vote. I have bought one…. Just waiting to take delivery.

You can not get one, so you are just sour over it. Get over it man, you don’t get a vote on a truck you can’t buy.

For the record, the GEN 3 is absolutely stunning. The blue interior is beautiful. Totally modern cabin with fully digital cluster, Recaro seats. That front end is Money!!!

Everyone is tired of your ******** here, constantly bagging on the GEN 3 truck and ripping on the interior. We got it, you’re not getting one and you’re upset about it. Many of us here really like the new truck and are looking forward to getting into it. Stop ******** all over it. Try posting something positive for once. Enough of the negativity.

Last edited:

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You can not get one, so you are just sour over it. Get over it man, you don’t get a vote on a truck you can’t buy.

For the record, the GEN 3 is absolutely stunning. The blue interior is beautiful. Totally modern cabin with fully digital cluster, Recaro seats. That front end is Money!!!

Everyone is tired of your ******** here, constantly bagging on the GEN 3 truck and ripping on the interior. We got it, you’re not getting one and you’re upset about it. Many of us here really like the new truck and are looking forward to getting into it. Stop ******** all over it. Try posting something positive for once. Enough of the negativity.
Amen!
I personally like the blue interior with leadfoot (I've seen it in person and have a LF 37 coming) . To each their own.
Get over it already.... we know it's a polarizing color. Like it, don't like... it whatever.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score

LOL You bought one? Really? Here's what you posted on 18-Aug in the Canadian Order thread: "I put my deposit back in May. I am getting ready to cancel and get my deposit back" So which is it? Which of your statements are we to believe and which is a lie?

Why do you believe I can't purchase a 2022 Raptor? I'll order a '22 AMB or LF when the banks open in ~2 weeks, and deal with the interior. I'd suggest you not try to speak for 'everyone", LOL Now please settle down........

Last edited:

MookeyB37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have this same build in minus the sunroof ordered…. As if I wasn’t already extremely impatient waiting for this thing… this video has def made it worse