Late November build shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was delivered Jan 31st

Been too sick to get any good photos or enjoy it though :(

UhOh

Reaction score
Built 11/20, delivered 1/20.

Built 11/20.
Have had no less than 5 delivery dates promised, latest is "between 1/31 and 2/7."
No one really knows though, the Ford Rep today said that there are 2000 Raptors being held for unspecified reasons, evidently mine is one of them... even though I've been told in the past that the vehicle has been "released for shipment." I see in this thread that vehicles built on the same day (or a few days either side) are delivered.
Dealer has been invoiced for the vehicle, and has paid Ford several weeks ago, which in every other situation means the vehicle shows up at the dealer within a few days. No information available about who or how it's being shipped.
Called Ford Customer Care... which is anything but... they said to call my Dealer :emotions122:
I'm fine with waiting, it's the inability of anyone to tell me the truth about what's going on with and where my truck is that irritates me!

Last edited:

DarinT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a thread about tracking your vehicle, your dealer should know exactly where it's at, for example, mine has been sitting at a railyard in Kentucky for the last two weeks. You can also contact FordPerformance or FordService on Facebook, provide your VIN and either one will provide you the status/location

UhOh

Reaction score
There is a thread about tracking your vehicle, your dealer should know exactly where it's at, for example, mine has been sitting at a railyard in Kentucky for the last two weeks. You can also contact FordPerformance or FordService on Facebook, provide your VIN and either one will provide you the status/location

Have done that... they only say that its released for shipment and expected delivery is 1/31 to 2/7. Nothing different or additional from what anyone else says. No one can tell me where it is exactly... and if it's really being shipped. I was told about 6 weeks ago that it was released for shipment. I just keep getting a new eta every week to 10 days...
What's most frustrating that everything is a dead end. No one is accountable to answer questions, they just keep saying "your dealer can tell/give you more." And my dealer can only contact the rep, who just regurgitates what everyone else says. (evidently they all look at the same computer screen). Sure would be nice to know how to get to the next level of management!

UhOh

Reaction score
So today the dealer confirmed that my truck is "one of 2000 tducks being held for inspection." Nice to know. They also said the eta delivery is now 2/14. The seventh delivery date I've been given.
I went to the dealer this afternoon, and they said, wow! An update, your truck is now on Ramp 59... Christ, I'm not taking that as good news! Ugh.

thetasigma1186

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got it!!! Not much time with it yet, but I am sure I'll love it!!

0dd99aace2275d11e98b3837731c2611.jpg

9323b71f9ed075b9269e8f29790813c6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk