Late November build shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Build date 11/26

Depends on which info source I look at or call:

Vehicle Visibility: waiting for transportation and transportation delay
My Ford Rep: awaiting retrofit
My daily vehicle run report : Storage ETA 11/14
Ford Performance: awaiting transportation

So uh yeah..... nobody really seems to know. But from using the law of averages I'd say my truck is stuck waiting for retrofits.... what every they are.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Build date 11/26

Depends on which info source I look at or call:

Vehicle Visibility: waiting for transportation and transportation delay
My Ford Rep: awaiting retrofit
My daily vehicle run report : Storage ETA 11/14
Ford Performance: awaiting transportation

So uh yeah..... nobody really seems to know. But from using the law of averages I'd say my truck is stuck waiting for retrofits.... what every they are.

It's really amazing that ford hasn't locked in a network that is consistent across the board.

OP
OP
F

fijidaniel

Reaction score
Yeah so when I texted my dealer yesterday to see what he showed as status, he texted late last night and said it doesn't show to be released from plant until January 5th. That's quite a difference from Ford Service saying it was shipped with an ETA of 12/22. I'm gonna call dealer today to get better explanation.

Bombsquad68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order date: July 20th IIRC
Build date: Nov 28
ETA: Dec 17-21
Destination: Sherwood Park, Alberta

802a Crew, no CF or Beadlocks, but it has the bedliner

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Build date: 11/22
ETA: 12/23
Destination: Georgetown, TX

Avalanche Screw with 802A package

Dealer and Ford performance both confirmed this. Hoping to get it before christmas.

Hmm, I spoke with salesman yesterday, he checked with rep said should be here by end of the month? Wonder if mine is on same train/truck as yours? My build was 11/16 - looks like we will be running the same rigs around here.
I'm emailing Ford Service this evening to see if they have any updates? As of last Friday it was the same BS - nothing new, check back next week.
Congratulations!

raptorcat

Reaction score
Hmm, I spoke with salesman yesterday, he checked with rep said should be here by end of the month? Wonder if mine is on same train/truck as yours? My build was 11/16 - looks like we will be running the same rigs around here.
I'm emailing Ford Service this evening to see if they have any updates? As of last Friday it was the same BS - nothing new, check back next week.
Congratulations!

Thanks, yenrod. It's been a long wait. Congratulations to you as well.
Do you happen to live in Georgetown, TX? I notice a couple other guys waiting for their trucks that are in the Austin, TX area. Although down south. When we all get our trucks we should have a meet up.

I just got a response back from Ford Service on facebook with an in transit status, so nothing new. Come on Santa, make it happen for Christmas :)

Is yours showing as in transit? Would make sense for Ford to put these on the same transport.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Build Date: 11.19.2016
ETA: TBD

But i do have a spray in bed liner so that may slow it down.