Last day to order?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Yea I was one of those guys. I was fine waiting for the model year newer, but if that was happening now!? Oh snap I would of prolly murdered someone.

CodeRed

Reaction score
i ordered mine a week ago w good qualty dealer and $1k deposit, but was told not totally 100% until they know their allocation for sure...does that sound correct? They said it was 99%...

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i ordered mine a week ago w good qualty dealer and $1k deposit, but was told not totally 100% until they know their allocation for sure...does that sound correct? They said it was 99%...

No allocation means no truck.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dealers don't know what their allocation is going to be for the upcoming month until a few weeks before that month starts... it's not like their allocation is forecasted several months out. Talk to your dealers and ask them how many allocation they've been averaging per month and find out how many people are ahead of you with that allocation spoken for... do the math.

Many potential customers are getting caught up in the "near invoice" price search. My suggestion to anyone who really wants a Raptor would be to find a dealer that has or is going to have allocation available soon and worry about the price second. You may find a dealer willing to sell you a Raptor at invoice and you may find a dealer with allocation available... finding both at this stage of the game would be like finding a Leprechaun riding a Unicorn. The dealers selling at invoice are getting advertised and spread around like wildfire, partially because of this forum, and they're surely going to be getting swamped with orders and won't have enough allocation to fulfill all of them.

Last edited:

VMAN

Reaction score
Dealers don't know what their allocation is going to be for the upcoming month until a few weeks before that month starts... it's not like their allocation is forecasted several months out. Talk to your dealers and ask them how many allocation they've been averaging per month and find out how many people are ahead of you with that allocation spoken for... do the math.

Many potential customers are getting caught up in the "near invoice" price search. My suggestion to anyone who really wants a Raptor would be to find a dealer that has or is going to have allocation available soon and worry about the price second. You may find a dealer willing to sell you a Raptor at invoice and you may find a dealer with allocation available... finding both at this stage of the game would be like finding a Leprechaun riding a Unicorn. The dealers selling at invoice are getting advertised and spread around like wildfire, partially because of this forum, and they're surely going to be getting swamped with orders and won't have enough allocation to fulfill all of them.

I agree, the pricing is getting stiffer. I ordered one a couple of weeks ago from a dealer with allocation. Compared to the one I bought just 3 months ago dealers are being more stingy.