Just Purchased Cobb Accessport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJ Knipper

Reaction score
Just got my first Cobb with shelf ECU and TCU tunes. Question is about throttle control... For anyone who has done the shelf tunes, do you also need a throttle controller for that off the line feel or does the tune handle that?

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have not used any of the Cobb maps that come with the AP. I waited and then got with @GooseTuned for custome stage 1 tuning. I’m almost done with that with him and I can tell you the throttle response is so much better! Once my tuning is complete I will post about it more.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to set your dynamic throttle response to the way you like it---goes from stock to 10! I set mine to 3 and its perfect I think. Its a separate setting in the access port, just play with the diff numbers and see what you like

AND I would get with Winfield (goosetune) and get you truck PRO tuned with him, as it will pick even more power and smoothness! get his TCM tune as well, much better than COBB TCM! Also as I did when you find that magic dynamic throttle response number you like he can add it into your tune and iy will always be there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter