Just picked up a race red Raptor last week

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great choice!! Welcome. I was really torn between Race Red and Performance Blue. I went PB since I have a Red Golf R already.

OP
OP
98ramair

98ramair

Reaction score
Great choice!! Welcome. I was really torn between Race Red and Performance Blue. I went PB since I have a Red Golf R already.

I was torn between Race Red or Velocity Blue. It was hard to go back to Race Red because my 15 Lariat was Race also......but after seeing the Raptor in person I decided Red it is.

OP
OP
98ramair

98ramair

Reaction score
That's exactly what I have, 2.5" in front and 1" in back for 37s, no problems, no rubbing with stock wheels.

Raptors are new to me so i'm just getting educated about the truck. My understanding is the 19-20 models sit about an inch higher in the front than previous years. With that said would you still recommend a 2 1/2 front?

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptors are new to me so i'm just getting educated about the truck. My understanding is the 19-20 models sit about an inch higher in the front than previous years. With that said would you still recommend a 2 1/2 front?
To be honest, I hadn't heard that. Maybe someone on here can confirm?

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You’re already headed the wrong direction. Don’t do lifts on a Raptor. Do some research, drive the truck and figure out your goals for it. Listen to half these people here and you’ll be kicking yourself in the ass and wish you waited.