Juggernaut UPR oil catch can (GROUP BUY)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This current group buy is now CLOSED. Thanks to everyone who participated. I'll try to remember to pass along updates, but UPR is already rolling on the current batch of orders. Maybe about 1.5 weeks out or possibly a little sooner for shipping as UPR just came off a big run of orders. Feel free to contact Jon Bowen directly if you have any questions. I can PM his contact info if needed.

Also, feel free to inquire with Juggernaut Performance if there's interest in another GB. Jon seems happy to do so as long as you can pull together a minimum amount of buyers.

Magnum

Reaction score
Hey has anyone got a pic of one installed? I would like to see what it looks like.

Nevermind Stupid me I didn't go back far enough to see the pics.

Last edited:

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score

A couple thousand miles ago, I installed it with the hoses connected just like in the above photo, but the thing is dry as a bone.

Anyone know why it is not catching oil?

I even checked it according to how the previous JLT was plumbed; the hose from the cam cover goes through the filter screen, and the hose to the intake is open to the can.

20160422_175827.jpg

Attachments

• 20160422_175827.jpg
    20160422_175827.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 101

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@TheWolf Only thing I can think of is to ensure that the longer hose with the check valve in the middle is oriented properly. The arrow should be in the desired direction of airflow which would be toward the intake. Beyond that, make give your connections a good tug to ensure they are connected completely. It's easy to get the connector on most of the way without it actually clicking past the ridge on the outlet/inlet for the valve cover and intake respectively.