Auxbeam | The best switch panel money can buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue Thunder

Reaction score
Great write up, wish I had something similar when connecting my lights. Anyway, may need additional lighting so this may be in the near future. Blue Thunder has been compared to that scene from Close Encounters of all the alien ships flying down the road with lights everywhere. I love it!!! Plus I get to see all the sneaky deer that like to run across the road.

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great write up, wish I had something similar when connecting my lights. Anyway, may need additional lighting so this may be in the near future. Blue Thunder has been compared to that scene from Close Encounters of all the alien ships flying down the road with lights everywhere. I love it!!! Plus I get to see all the sneaky deer that like to run across the road.
Appreciate it. Always have to watch for those sneaky deer..maybe you can temporarily stun them with the strobe feature on the Auxbeam!..haha

Coastal

Reaction score
Instead of fuse jumpers, you can always get the ford pigtails that go into unused slots in the factory connectors and protected by unused fused in the box...

OP
OP
FiveOsvt

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Features and overview video that I just posted up. If you find this video helpful please like, comment, and subscribe. Go easy on me as it’s my first video…more to come