Is there any how to get the lights out of the grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got a 2010 Scab & have the 3 little red LEDs

I may be wrong about the third light thing:crazy::crazy:
Tango68 said his does not have the three red LED's and a friend of mine does not have them on his 2012 S-Cab, my 2012 S-Crew does have them, so I was assuming about the S-Cab.
I wonder why some Raptors do not get this 3 LED brake light. Could it be that when ford runs out they use the regular F-150 third brake light?

Last edited:

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First off, I would be a 1 in 10k as well. As for the forward facing color, that is what would stand out the most instead of not having them. Here, there are only two colors allowed to be facing forwards. (white/yellow) So purple would be very noticeable.

As for the Scab with the 3 red LED's on the 3rd brake light, I have a 2012 and I have them on mine.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may be wrong about the third light thing:crazy::crazy:
Tango68 said his does not have the three red LED's and a friend of mine does not have them on his 2012 S-Cab, my 2012 S-Crew does have them, so I was assuming about the S-Cab.
I wonder why some Raptors do not get this 3 LED brake light. Could it be that when ford runs out they use the regular F-150 third brake light?

My 2010 Scab also has the 3 lights. They are US DOT regulation for wide vehicles to be street legal.

My guess is that some of you guys don't have them because you bought your Raptors in Canada, where regulations & requirements are likely different.