Inside condensation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guy came yesterday to find my rear window leak and repair it. It took him almost 4 hours start to finish, he was very **** about doing his job, so I think the $275 was well worth it. The seal in the corner drivers side had broken into. He replaced the rivets and sealed it all back up, good as new now. He told me he was surprised it didn't leak long before. Anyways I know it's fixed now cause it has rained off and on all day pretty much and not one leak.

Cmichaelriley

Reaction score
i have a 2014 F150 XLT....suddenly as i was driving along the highway today ALL of my windows fogged up. It was so bad that I had to wipe my widows every 2 mins to drive. I thought maybe it was due to an crack in the corner of my windscreen, but that happened months ago. Then i thought maybe it was caused by the seal replacement on the rear window but that was done earlier in the week. I had been driving this truck since 730am this morning in 25degree weather with no issues then BAM!!! Is it possible that a faulty/dirty cabin filter could cause it? The only thing that seemed to lessen the problem was to turn off the heat/AC controls completely.