If you couldn't get a raptor ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
12940681_1722852981316259_807280857_n.jpg

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks not trying to be an ass, but it kills me that I work 70-80 hours a week and someone thinks that because I said the customers always right I don't know anything about business. I'm 46 years old, started my first company at 22 and have been pretty damn successful doing what I do and how I do it.

My moto is work hard and play harder!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brother, I truly was not insinuating you were bragging or anything of the sort. God has blessed you with your means to have what you have. Nothing wrong with that.

I was just impressed with the list of rides under your ownership.

David

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brother, I truly was not insinuating you were bragging or anything of the sort. God has blessed you with your means to have what you have. Nothing wrong with that.

I was just impressed with the list of rides under your ownership.

David

Yup I know you were not insulting me...I just wanted to make sure you knew I was not being an ass and rubbing it in people faces. Working hard allows you to reap the benefits of your labor!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All my friends say the same thing - how does a pickup compare to all those fast cars? It's a raptor!!!

Yeah, the Raptor checks a lot of boxes for me... moderate towing capability (realistically, I'm unlikely to want for more), open bed/moderate weight capacity, comfortable and roomy seating for four adults, enough power to (hopefully) get out of its own way, enough creature comforts for me (adaptive cruise, etc...), suspension that should shrug off the crappy roads in my area, and 4WD for the odd snow/ice day here in the Dallas area

While it's (obviously) not going to be as fast, or handle (anywhere nearly) as well as most of the vehicles that I was considering, in all reality, given the driving situations in which I tend to find myself, the capabilities of the Raptor should be perfectly adequate 99%+ of the time.