Iconic Silver Club Gen 3 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have one of each. I prefer silver , wife prefers White. White will force you to wash every square inch by hand, not necessarily a bad thing. I think silver pops a little more than white when polished up.I don’t think my Gen 2 is Iconic Silver, do not recall exact nomenclature for it, but it is Silver.We always get white, silver or gray vehicles, could say something about our personality ?? I know the photos are pretty crappy. Haven’t done a proper photo shoot. Trying to get my Gen 2 modded to my liking first.
Welp, I went completely rogue and changed my order to Azure Gray! Never ordered a wacky color before and I feel like I might regret it, but I actually fell in love with it over the past week. **** it!

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp, I went completely rogue and changed my order to Azure Gray! Never ordered a wacky color before and I feel like I might regret it, but I actually fell in love with it over the past week. **** it!
I can’t say I’m completely familiar with that color, but will look on YouTube. At least every other Raptor you see won’t be that color, that’s a plus.Enjoy!!

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know I couldn’t stand that color in pictures. But after I saw one in person I actually really liked it!

77Raptor

Reaction score
You know I couldn’t stand that color in pictures. But after I saw one in person I actually really liked it!
See, it was the other way around for me. I had been considering Azure Gray but I wanted to see it in person before I committed to it. In the meantime I was able to find my silver one for MSRP and went for it. Yesterday we were out in our new truck and passed an Azure Gray, so that was my first time seeing it. My wife and I both said "Yikes! SO glad we didn't go for that color!". It just didn't look good at all to us. It also didn't help that it had a set of wheels and tires that looked like they came off of a bro-dozer diesel truck. :yucky: