Iconic Silver Club Gen 3 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! It's real! What is your scheduled build date or just have a VIN? When did you order, retail? and priority code please?
Scheduled build week is 12/20. I got my VIN. And my priority is 01. I am in the business and I put my order in at a priority 10 which is the highest retail code. But after talking to our Ford rep about getting my truck produced she changed my code to a 01. Not sure if it even really helps in these times with everything being so crazy. But I’m scheduled and have a VIN so I am happy!

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scheduled build week is 12/20. I got my VIN. And my priority is 01. I am in the business and I put my order in at a priority 10 which is the highest retail code. But after talking to our Ford rep about getting my truck produced she changed my code to a 01. Not sure if it even really helps in these times with everything being so crazy. But I’m scheduled and have a VIN so I am happy!
A higher (lower number) priority code will just make sure your truck gets built before any other trucks that your dealer has ordered gets built.