Icon 3.0 shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAYBIRDNLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling one of my sets of shocks, too much stuff in the garage. I have a set of ICON 3.0 FRONT AND REAR , I used for about 8K miles ( 6k on street and 2K in the dirt), just had them serviced last week-(PM for copy of invoice). Asking $3800 for all. Please do respond if you are a Street Queen driver as these are not brand new ( as stated above) and I do not want to hear the whining.
All new hardware, bushings, mounting kits ( no OEM rear Bolts).
Thank you for your consideration.

Attachments

• DSCN7754.jpg
    DSCN7754.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 90
  • DSCN7755.jpg
    DSCN7755.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 95
  • DSCN7756.jpg
    DSCN7756.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 98

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may be intrested in just the fronts mayb we can make a deal????

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Are these the second gens?

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

Would also like to know if you would sell just the fronts and for what price. That's If hole shot doesn't end up wanting them.

OP
OP
JAYBIRDNLV

JAYBIRDNLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not sure what second gens are, Bought these 1 year ago, Just had ICON service them before I sell them.