GEN 1 I think I've settled on a Gen 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yubayogi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Although in the minority, there are quite a few in the high 20's to 50k mile range. Now you do have to pay a premium for those but I know that going in. There was a 14' Gen 1 with 4500 miles that sold last week. Good luck with yours.

I hear ya, I did get a great deal on my truck so I compromised price for miles. I was looking for a low mileage Raptor but then I asked myself why? Am I going to show it? Take it to barret jackson, nah. I realized its a cool collectible truck but I am going to drive it and pass it on to my son in a few years. I have a great mechanic if I need him to help with anything. I will probably end up getting a 2023 Raptor or something by then. Mileage doesn't matter to me as much as on my Audi or Porsche. These things were meant to last a long time. I have seen some nice stuff out there in some great colors. The blue one in Arizona is nice, have you seen that one?

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear ya, I did get a great deal on my truck so I compromised price for miles. I was looking for a low mileage Raptor but then I asked myself why? Am I going to show it? Take it to barret jackson, nah. I realized its a cool collectible truck but I am going to drive it and pass it on to my son in a few years. I have a great mechanic if I need him to help with anything. I will probably end up getting a 2023 Raptor or something by then. Mileage doesn't matter to me as much as on my Audi or Porsche. These things were meant to last a long time. I have seen some nice stuff out there in some great colors. The blue one in Arizona is nice, have you seen that one?

Yes, it is nice. Once my loan funds, it's a race to buy one and head to the Mall!

Hburgrap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pricing on the 13-14’s with 80kish miles is getting super aggressive. Low $30’s now.

Ive missed two this week with about 100k miles. Not what I want, but they sold around $27,000. Figured why not try and snag one at $25k or $26k.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score