I got some shiney balls...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
...for the trailer hitch. :laughing1: Rapid Hitch 6" drop/rise with 2" and 2 5/16" permanently lubed balls. This thing is quite impressive!

Attachments

• DSC05088.jpg
    DSC05088.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
OP
OP
FarFromStock

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FRF has been painfully mild today so this is my feeble attempt to liven the place up a bit. Oh well, I tried! :disgust:

But I'm still rather impressed with the quality of the Rapid Hitch system. I'll be giving it a try this weekend to see how it does.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FRF has been painfully mild today so this is my feeble attempt to liven the place up a bit. Oh well, I tried!

Well, your FRF Brothers are really not to interested in seeing somebody else's Shiney BALLS!

BTW - I thought the title said, Shiney BooBs!

OP
OP
FarFromStock

FarFromStock

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's the cost on that guy? I swear I never have a hitch at the right height.

Totally agree. What finally pushed me to this was when I went to pick up our popup camper this past weekend and it had a 2 5/16" hitch. My utility trailer has a 2" so I would have to carry around two different draw bars. I think this will serve its purpose well.

Unfortunately, it's rather spendy. With the no-lube balls and keyed alike locks, it was about $230 shipped. :emotions122:

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What's the cost on that guy? I swear I never have a hitch at the right height.

Dane - I have the same one. Got it from murdochs at hrp and sante fe for $100 if I recall correctly.

Last edited:

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got the same set up with locks, etc... and it was no where near that cheap. More like around $270 to $290. $100 is a steal!