Howdy from Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bkirkwood

Reaction score
I finally got my dream truck about a month ago! The first thing I did (literally the next day) was drive it from Dallas, TX to Tucson, AZ to play in the desert. As most of you already know, this truck is awesome! Now trying to figure out what I want to add to it, one thing I did notice while in the desert and darkness falling fast, was lights, I need more lights!! I am also looking into the vim bypass stuff. Any suggestions?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
:welcome: you definitely need to sign up for the texas raptor run in april in blackwell texas 3 hours west of dallas! its A FREAKING BLAST!!!!:banana-mario:

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. A group of us are planning a lunch meet in Dallas next month. It's a great way to meet people and look at and talk about mods with people.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
welcome. there are two great shops in DFW that can help plan out your stuff:

rock and roll offroad in North Richland Hills

and

TMX in north dallas.

may be others (Mike's, etc..) but I've dealt with those two and can definitely recommend them.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lights? Add 40" LED Light Bar either with a bumper or behind the grill. You will giggle like a schoolgirl when you flip the switch.... I think they can be seen from space...

Attachments

• cloudy_13_-_Version_2_1024x1024.jpg
    cloudy_13_-_Version_2_1024x1024.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

DT 714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Howdy….

Come to the TRR in April and then you can decide all the things you want to put on your Raptor…..and have them installed there..!!