Horrible Experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So we are in agreement. I am not going ta argue over word choice Poor, bad, terrible, horrible,...... Crisis, Challenge, The point is that it is negative or not good,
I am also in total agreement that FRF users should buy from FRF sponsors. I would think they pay a little something to advertise here (don't really know for sure) A little loyalty is not a bad thing. or at least look at there price first.

OP
OP
mwaite09

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I understand where the frustration comes from, I'm just saying this feels like more of a "poor" experience vs. something I would describe as "horrible."

I also never claimed it was good customer service. Re-read my post.

@mwaite09 should check with @NEOGARAGE if he wants to purchase from a reputable FRF vendor.
Poor choice of words I agree.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I understand where the frustration comes from, I'm just saying this feels like more of a "poor" experience vs. something I would describe as "horrible."

I also never claimed it was good customer service. Re-read my post.

@mwaite09 should check with @NEOGARAGE if he wants to purchase from a reputable FRF vendor.
We do have the gen 1 springs in stock - thanks for the mention :)

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Nobody seems to support FRF vendors anymore. Before I worked for Freedom Motorsports I went out of my way to support FRF vendors. I have no idea why the community has changed over the years. ‍♂️
It goes hand in hand Rick with some of the, mainly new, folks want to talk shixt and “Throw Shade” (that’s the hip way to say it right?) about mods that folks do to their Raptor?? I’m an OG Raptor owner since day one but an FNG here on FRF.
My parents taught me though, if you don’t have something positive to contribute…Move the Fuxk Along…
Just for the record, if I had any money to spend on my Raptor, other than gas, I would buy from you :)

BigBlue20

Reaction score
I certainly agree with the OP that this is a horrible experience when placing an order. I for one certainly appreciate receiving info that a prospective supplier to me totally drops the ball on an order. It will spare me from experiencing the same fate. Thanks!

Last edited:

amREADY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody seems to support FRF vendors anymore. Before I worked for Freedom Motorsports I went out of my way to support FRF vendors. I have no idea why the community has changed over the years. ‍♂️
Not looking to call attention to myself, but I do. I like to support those who take the time to support the community and / or provide above average customer service. It only makes sense. Rewarded effort gets repeated.
Sometimes figuring out who's who in the zoo is difficult. This is just a little sliver of my life and I don't have the time to keep up with who's now out of the community or who's customer service has tanked etc. I just give it a solid effort.
In the few times I've had to source elsewhere due to border crap or for outdoor products, I've had horrible experience with the Canadian drop shippers. Bait and switch, incomplete orders, ghosting, fees to cancel orders of items listed as in stock when purchased, but were back ordered for 6 months, then they state that the doomahiddly is discontinued...wtf - you said you had it, I ordered it, now you don't and want to charge a fee for cancelling the order.
Granted some of this BS was during the height of lockdowns and all that fun, so I gave a lot of allowance for that. But basically - it's just broken.
So ya, I patronize the vendors who go the extra mile, who produce or source quality products and who might not be perfect with their comms or turn around times, but are generally great to work with.

LhyC2nJcxVfs8uhOopBP2RQ=w1265-h949-s-no?authuser=0.jpg